Academics‎ > ‎Guidance‎ > ‎

New Student Registration

Registration for School Year 2018 - 2019 Opens June 11, 2018

Who can register the child? The natural parent


Please provide us with some basic information.  Click Here. 


Submit the following original documents to Mrs. Bobbie Shimp, Registrar

Walk-in Hours:
8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. & 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. (Monday - Friday)

Birth Certificate.  If the parent name on the birth certificate is different than yours please bring the court order, military order, adoption or foster care documents which explain the difference in name from the child.  No photocopies.
Proof of Residency (2 items):

            1 - Real estate tax bill, lease agreement, or mortgage agreement

            2  - Voter registration card or utility bill

Questions? Please contact Mrs. Bobbie Shimp, Registrar, Guidance Secretary