Academics‎ > ‎Guidance‎ > ‎

Request a Transcript

Click Here to Request a Transcript

A signature is required for all requests.

You may fax, scan/email or submit a signed form to Clarke County High School.  

If your graduation year is prior to 2001 please contact Pupil Personel Services at 540-955-6143.

Clarke County High School Fax:  540-955-6139