Home > Registration & Enrollment

Registration & Enrollment

Hello and Welcome to Clarke County High School!

Regular Registration for School Year 2024-2025 will Open June 24, 2024

Please Click on the Following Link to Pre-Register for 2024-2025:  Pre-Registration 2024-2025


STEP 1:  Parent/Legal Guardian - Please Contact the Registrar

Mrs. Bobbie Shimp, Registrar shimpb@clarke.k12.va.us

STEP 2:  Complete the PowerSchool Online Registration  

The Registrar will provide parents with a new student registration link.

Registration documents may be uploaded through our secure website.

STEP 3:  A course registration appointment will be arranged with your child's school counselor.

Parent Checklist for Registration/Enrollment (See FAQs below for a detailed description of acceptable documents)

Policy JECB-CCPS-R:  Admission of Students from Non-Accredited Private or Non-Public Schools.  Entering Public School from Home Instruction 7.25.22

School Minimum Immunization Requirements

Tuition Contract/Application for School Year 2023-2024

Returning students, please complete your online registration through the PowerSchool Parent Portal

Additional registration information can be found at https://www.clarke.k12.va.us/parents-students/registration-enrollment


Please contact Mrs. Bobbie Shimp, Registrar and  Guidance Secretary

E-mail: shimpb@clarke.k12.va.us

Frequently Asked Questions

Who Can Register a Child? 

Parent/Legal Guardian who resides in Clarke County

Where Do I Go To Register?

Registrations are completed at the school, contact the registrar for an appointment

Mrs. Bobbie Shimp, Registrar | shimpb@clarke.k12.va.us

Clarke County High School (Grades 9-12): 627 Mosby Blvd. Berryville, VA 22611 | 540.955.6130

What Documents are Required For Registration? 

Please be prepared to provide the following records:

1. Two Proofs of Residency - see the following section

2. Photo ID - choose one:

3. Birth Certificate (original or certified copy, no photocopies) If parent name on birth certificate is different than custodial parent, please bring the court order, military order, adoption papers, foster care documents, etc. that explains the custodial parent and difference in name from child.

4. Certification of Immunizations - School Minimum Requirements

5. Tuition Application & Contract - Non-Resident Students Only

What is Accepted as Proof of Residency?

Parents must present proof that they reside in the attendance zone in which they are enrolling students. Please provide a photo ID and two (2) residency documents as outlined below.

Residency Document #1 (choose one):

Residency Document #2 (choose one):

Items Not Accepted: